Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Don’t be hopeless!

When I realize that I am not such a perfect human being, I lost my confidence. I am lacking many things. There are many things I hope to realize but in fact they never come true. I know that as a human that not perfect option to hide beyond the truth. Maybe it's difficult for me to admit those. All I do is just hiding them from the sight, so people never find my weakness. I know that whatever I do to keep my weakness out of sight, it will be found sooner or later.
Keeping in mind that nobody is perfect, there is no reason to lost confidence. Think that all human beings are the same. Each has his/her own strength and weakness. All I have to do is to optimize my strength to do my best and give my best effort to fulfill my weakness. I know it is not easy, but with all my strength, I'll do it. I'll show my best effort to reach all my wish and my dreams. I'll sacrifice my free time to do something useful.
Ok, that's all for now. Let's go out and reach our dreams.
Tuesday, 31 January 2012
trying to wipe my sadness with those words
Alif Mubarak Ahmad



No comments:

Post a Comment